• Nylon Carrying Bag
• Multi-Lane Connector Expansion Adapter
• Battery Charger
• Roll of thermal paper (6400 lines per roll)
• Computer Interface Cable (14' length)
• Grip Switch (timing button with either 7' or 14' cable)
• Lane-2 Adapter - used to connect grip switch to lane-2 input of the
Time Machine's Multi-Lane port
Accessories For The Time Machine
Products - Accessories
All of the timing systems offered by Flying Feet Computers include a set of standard accessories consisting of a nylon carrying case, a battery charger, a computer interface cable, two rolls of thermal paper, a user's manual and two or more grip switches. Additionally, some systems may be configured with a Lane-2 adapter or a Multi-Lane Connector Expansion Adapter or a plastic box for carrying additional grip switches.
These accessories can also be purchased separately allowing you to reconfigure or expand you timing system.
Accessories Shown Above:
Third Party Accessories:
Long Range Bluetooth